The onyX Plus receiver features a beautiful full color display, pause and rewind capability, along with album art display. This unit replaces the Xpress RCi and Edge receivers as the top-of-the-line SiriusXM Satellite Radio unit. This package includes the onyX Plus receiver, AC 5 volt power adapter, docking cradle, auxiliary cables, and the PRO500 commercial grade amplifier antenna.
- Get SiriusXM Xtra Channels - 20+ channels of additional music, sports, entertainment and SiriusXM Latino, a collection of Spanish language channels. View program and channel information on a full color display featuring album art, channel logos and graphics
- TuneStart™ - Never again tune in to the middle of a song. Start songs from the beginning with TuneStart™
- TuneMix™ - Create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels with TuneMix™
- TuneScan™ - Scan and select songs that have already played on your Smart Favorite music channels with TuneScan™
- Pause, Rewind, and Replay - Did you miss that? Pause, rewind, and replay on your favorite channels for up to 30 minutes
- Sports Fans Paradise - Never miss a game or score again with game and score alerts, and sports ticker
- 20 Channel Preset - Store up to 20 of your favorite channels for one - touch access.
- One-Touch Jump™ - Jump back to the previous channel with One-Touch Jump™
- Clear Color Display - The XM onyX features large crisp display showing important information such as Artist Name, Station Name, and Album Art
- PowerConnect - This accessory allows you to play your XM radio through your car stereo system without having to take apart your headunit or use a tape adapter.
- Warranty - 90 Day Warranty through SiriusXM Radio.
The PRO500 is a commercial grade weather proof Sirius & XM Satellite Radio antenna with built-in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter. This antenna has been designed to receive XM and Sirius signals simultaneously. Its wide beam-width permits fast alignment and installation. It is backwards compatible with all existing satellite radio receivers and is ideal for use with next generation interoperable receivers. With this antenna the Sirius Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. The PRO-500 is the perfect antenna for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. Includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall and other mounts are optional. The antenna can also be used in conjunction with the Pixel Technologies signal distribution kits. These kits are designed to distribute signal from one antenna to multiple receivers. You can also add the DS3000 "J" pipe outdoor pole mount, made specifically for Satellite Radio antennas. This reliable mount can be used on the side of the house or roof and can be used on either end of pipe for best mounting. The "J" pipe is made of galvanized steel, with a wall thickness of .060 inches, 1.66" OD, 39 inches long, and is E-Coated for maximum protection.
- Optimized for interference / multi-path rejection and high gain reception of satellite radio signals
- Mounts to any horizontal or vertical surface via the included wall mount bracket
- Includes pole fixture for mounting to any pole up to 2” diameter (pole not included)
- High gain 12 dBi antenna (5 dB more gain than standard antennas)
- Includes internal two-stage ultra-high selectivity low-noise amplifier/ filter providing over 60 dB out-of-band attenuation to other RF signals that can interfere with reception
- Antenna amplifier / filter can drive up to 200 feet of RG-6 cable (not included). (Additional line amps available for longer runs: Model SBA-1)
- Includes 3 foot F-female to SMB-plug adapter cable to mate with radio.
- Features front-end "Signal Filtration" to block out unwanted signals
- The PRO500 is the first commercial grade weather proof XM Satellite Radio antenna with built in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter
- Strong line amplification and boosts 12db just from the antenna. Addiional line-amps can drive even more
- Supports the use of multiple receivers so you can have 1 antenna for every receiver inside your location
- Weather Resistant heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mp/h winds, snow, and sun unlike the standard XM antennas
- Consistant Signal regulated with dedicated circuitry so you have a solid and consistant signal to your XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly)
- Compatible with both XM and SIRIUS signals.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer
- PRO500 Antenna
- Pole mount hardware
- 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
- Weather Boot
- Wall mount screws and anchors