The AGT receiver offers versatility and standard features for simple user opperation. This receiver is perfect for a commercial installation.
- Easy To Read Amber Backlight Display
- 2 Line 16 Character Display
- 1 Line Graphic Icon Display
- Favorite Button
- 30 Memory Presets
- Programmable to Your Favorite Channels
- Stereo Line Level Audio Outputs
The PRO500 is the first commercial grade weather proof XM Satellite Radio antenna with built in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna the XM Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. The PRO500 is the perfect antenna for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. Includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall.
- Optimized for interference / multi-path rejection and high gain reception of satellite radio signals
- Mounts to any horizontal or vertical surface via the included wall mount bracket
- Includes pole fixture for mounting to any pole up to 2” diameter (pole not included)
- High gain 12 dBi antenna (5 dB more gain than standard antennas)
- Includes internal two-stage ultra-high selectivity low-noise amplifier/ filter providing over 60 dB out-of-band attenuation to other RF signals that can interfere with reception
- Antenna amplifier / filter can drive up to 200 feet of RG-6 cable (not included). (Additional line amps available for longer runs: Model SBA-1)
- Includes 3 foot F-female to SMB-plug adapter cable to mate with radio.
- Features front-end "Signal Filtration" to block out unwanted signals
- The PRO500 is the first commercial grade weather proof XM Satellite Radio antenna with built in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter
- Strong line amplification and boosts 12db just from the antenna. Addiional line-amps can drive even more
- Supports the use of multiple receivers so you can have 1 antenna for every receiver inside your location
- Weather Resistant heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mp/h winds, snow, and sun unlike the standard XM antennas
- Consistant Signal regulated with dedicated circutry so you have a solid and consistant signal to your XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly)
- Compatible with both XM and SIRIUS signals.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer
- (1) 12 dBi amplified antenna
- (1) Weather boot
- (1) Wall mount bracket
- (1) 3’ F-female to SMB-plug adapter cable
- (1) Pole Mount bracket
- (1) Set of mounting screws / hardware
Product Documentation, Installation Guides, and Manuals